Sign on Bonus!
Work with a great team that places quality of care at the top of their list. Our large well established affiliated practice in South Bend enjoys a high level of success and it is a result of just the right combination of excellent staff, marketing plan and a practice philosophy of patient first. It has taken years of development of systems and practices that have elevated us to where they are today and that is being ready to add an Orthodontist to our top notch team.Generous guarantee salary with production based bonus
South Bend offers numerous cultural, dining and recreational opportunities. Truly a great place to raise a family!
1. Diagnoses teeth and jaw or other dental-facial abnormalities.
2. Plans treatment, using cephalometric, height, and weight records, dental x-rays and front and lateral dental photographs.
3. Examines patient's mouth to determine position of teeth, and jaw development.
4. Fits dental appliances in patients mouth to alter position and relationship of teeth and jaws and to realign teeth.
5. Adjusts dental appliances periodically to produce and maintain normal function.
6. Designs and fabricates appliances, such as space maintainers, retainers, and labial and lingual arch wires.