Dental Care Alliance is a dental support organization that was established in 1991 to provide comprehensive dental care to patients in 13 States. All DCA offices pride themselves on satisfying patient needs, providing high quality general and specialty dental services, and offering patient comfort that is second to none.
If you are looking for a fun and rewarding career, you have come to the right place. We offer employment opportunities that promote professional, personal, and financial growth. We work extremely hard to provide our employees with continuous professional development and a supportive work environment. Competitive wages, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement are just a few reasons why a career with us is an investment in your future; make Dental Care Alliance your employer of choice.
Currently we have an outstanding opportunity for a part timr Orthodontist to join one of our highly successful affiliated practices in the Miami, FL Area.
1. Diagnoses teeth and jaw or other dental-facial abnormalities.
2. Plans treatment, using cephalometric, height, and weight records, dental x-rays and front and lateral dental photographs.
3. Examines patient's mouth to determine position of teeth, and jaw development.
4. Fits dental appliances in patients mouth to alter position and relationship of teeth and jaws and to realign teeth.
5. Adjusts dental appliances periodically to produce and maintain normal function.
6. Designs and fabricates appliances, such as space maintainers, retainers, and labial and lingual arch wires.
Licensed in the State of Illinois.
DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
Certificate of completion of a residency from an accredited postgraduate Orthodontic program.