Exceptional Endodontist opportunity to work full-time or part-time in our affiliated Specialty practice in Long Island, NY. We provide modern facilities and equipment, full management/collection services. We schedule exclusive referrals and provide specialists with all needed resources allowing you to focus completely on patient care. Highly competitive and unlimited earnings potential! Excellent benefits are also available with full time employment. Exceptional opportunity!
Great facility - State of the art equipment
Strong patient referral system
Outstanding staff trained and rewarded for keeping the Dentist productive
Strong emphasis on quality care "
Huge upside income opportunity based on productivity
Excellent benefit package (medical plan, 401k, malpractice ins, CE,)
Established business systems and metrics in place.
If you looking for a long-term Endo opportunity with a guaranteed per day income and huge upside earning potential in a well-run, modern practice, contact us today.
Provide dental endodontic services and treatment plans as prescribed by examination and x-rays. Treat dental tissue disease and teeth.
• Examines teeth, gums, and related tissues to determine condition, using dental instruments, x ray, and other diagnostic equipment.
• Diagnoses condition and plans treatment.
• Treats exposure of pulp by pulp capping or removal of pulp from pulp chamber and root canal, using
• Performs partial or total removal of pulp, using surgical instruments.
• Treats infected root canal and related tissues, and fills pulp chamber and canal with endodontic
• Removes pathologic tissue at apex of tooth, surgically.
• Reinserts teeth that have been knocked out of mouth by accident.
• Bleaches discolored teeth to restore natural color.
Graduation from an accredited dental school with a DDS or DMD degree.
Completion of Endo residency or Board Certified in endodontic practice.