Exceptional Endodontist opportunity to work part-time in one of our Danbury, CT affiliated practices. We provide modern facilities and equipment, full management/collection services. We schedule exclusive referrals and provide specialists with all needed resources allowing you to focus completely on patient care. Highly competitive and unlimited Part-Time earnings potential!
Great facility - State of the art equipment
Strong patient referral system
Outstanding staff trained and rewarded for keeping the Dentist productive
Strong emphasis on quality care "
Huge upside income opportunity based on productivity
Established business systems and metrics in place.
If you looking for a long-term Endo opportunity with a guaranteed per day income and huge upside earning potential in a well-run, modern practice, contact us today.
Provide dental endodontic services and treatment plans as prescribed by examination and x-rays. Treat dental tissue disease and teeth.
• Examines teeth, gums, and related tissues to determine condition, using dental instruments, x ray, and other diagnostic equipment.
• Diagnoses condition and plans treatment.
• Treats exposure of pulp by pulp capping or removal of pulp from pulp chamber and root canal, using
• Performs partial or total removal of pulp, using surgical instruments.
• Treats infected root canal and related tissues, and fills pulp chamber and canal with endodontic
• Removes pathologic tissue at apex of tooth, surgically.
• Reinserts teeth that have been knocked out of mouth by accident.
• Bleaches discolored teeth to restore natural color.
Graduation from an accredited dental school with a DDS or DMD degree.
Completion of Endodontic residency or Board Certified in endodontic practice.