Exceptional opportunity to work full-time or part-time in our Frederick, Maryland practice. We provide modern facilities and equipment, full management/collection services. We schedule exclusive referrals and provide specialists with all needed resources allowing you to focus completely on patient care. Highly competitive and unlimited earnings potential! Excellent benefits are also available with full time employment. Exceptional opportunity!
Great facility - State of the art equipment
Strong patient referral system
Outstanding staff trained and rewarded for keeping the Dentist productive
Strong emphasis on quality care "
Huge upside income opportunity based on productivity
Excellent benefit package (medical plan, 401k, malpractice ins, CE,)
Established business systems and metrics in place.
If you looking for a long-term Endo opportunity with a guaranteed per day income and huge upside earning potential in a well-run, modern practice, contact us today.
Provide dental endodontic services and treatment plans as prescribed by examination and x-rays. Treat dental tissue disease and teeth.
• Examines teeth, gums, and related tissues to determine condition, using dental instruments, x ray, and other diagnostic equipment.
• Diagnoses condition and plans treatment.
• Treats exposure of pulp by pulp capping or removal of pulp from pulp chamber and root canal, using
• Performs partial or total removal of pulp, using surgical instruments.
• Treats infected root canal and related tissues, and fills pulp chamber and canal with endodontic
• Removes pathologic tissue at apex of tooth, surgically.
• Reinserts teeth that have been knocked out of mouth by accident.
• Bleaches discolored teeth to restore natural color.
Graduation from an accredited dental school with a DDS or DMD degree.
1-2 years residency or Board Certified in endodontic practice.
We improve the practice of dentistry by partnering and supporting our dental professionals, so they can create a lifetime of healthy smiles for their patients.
To be the trusted partner of choice for the industry’s best dental professionals.
DCA Values - USMILE
Unleash Career Potential—of our employees and partners
Service Excellence—to our professionals, patients and families
Meaningful Contribution—all can make a difference
Integrity First—in all we do
Leadership—in our field and we assume accountability
Excellence in Action—we are committed to get the job done
Our mission, vision and values are a vital part of our everyday interactions with all employees, and most importantly, with patients and families.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Dental Care Alliance. Stronger Together.